Friday, December 22, 2006

Aaaaaaaaaaand We're Back!

As much as I've loved my cool new fake job as a blogger this year, inevitably real life intrudes and the blogging must take a backseat for awhile. But thankfully my real life has begun to settle down and the blogging has begun anew! So just in case you thought I was too depressed by the regular season - and the upcoming disaster of recruiting season - to blog any further, fear not. I'd never give up on my 'Noles!

There will be a lot coming up in the next few weeks, but for the time being let me just wish everyone out there a safe and happy holiday. Merry Christmas and GO NOLES!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This article will assist the internet viewers for
creating new website or even a blog from start to end.


Here is my web site - squeeze page

 
At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My family every time say that I am wasting my time here at web, however I know I am getting
know-how all the time by reading such good content.


my page :: signal provider

 

Post a Comment

<< Home