Friday, September 15, 2006

Lo Siento

To my many, many readers (latest estimate: 4) I apologize for the crappiness of my posts lately, but for some reason I'm expected to accomplish things at work from time to time, which has really taken a bite out of my posting schedule. Now that Comcast has managed to find a man brave enough to drive the entire two miles from their headquarters to my new apartment, and smart enough to flip the switch that grants me access to this internet thingy, expect The Chop Shop to improve in both content and deliverance.

Unless FSU loses tomorrow, and then it will just be a blank screen with the words "Die Jeff Die" repeated 20,000,000 times...

Go Noles!

2 Comments:

At 6:17 AM, Blogger Agent Orange said...

Seriously, I think that you should do the 20,000,000 die Jeff die's for the comic relief. He should be running his receivers ragged after msising that many passes in that game. How does it hit so many guys in the hands and not come down as a reception!!

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger mobius said...

clem, 10 bonus points for the excellent Simpsons reference. But minus two for screwing up the translation. "Die Jeff Die" is just German for "The Jeff The"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home